Diddee

SOO 2017 - Game II

No one to blame but ourselves. Dumb football played in that 2nd half.

Some dumb plays by Hayne. 

We had them pinned down in their red zone, they were going nowhere and fucking Graham decides to strip the ball!!?? What a fucking retarded play. Qld stroll downfield with the penalty and score the match winner.

I'm struggling to understand what the addition of Glasby and Holmes gave tbh.

I'll take the win but I don't feel it was as officiated as well as the first tbh. Cronk and Smith both making dumb decisions on the last. I really love that the teams have evened up talent wise.

14 minutes ago, Mr Chook said:

No one to blame but ourselves. Dumb football played in that 2nd half.

Some dumb plays by Hayne. 

We had them pinned down in their red zone, they were going nowhere and fucking Graham decides to strip the ball!!?? What a fucking retarded play. Qld stroll downfield with the penalty and score the match winner.

Agree on hayne, some stupid shit, but the strip by graham, that was just loose football. 

Just now, bandwagon said:

Agree on hayne, some stupid shit, but the strip by graham, that was just loose football. 

Graham....Fifita and Maloney. Wish I had a dollar for every penalty those 3 grubs gave away every game.

What is it with Cronulla....did they replace PED's with stupid pills?

14 minutes ago, Harry Sack said:

I'm struggling to understand what the addition of Glasby and Holmes gave tbh.

Replacing Oates with Holmes was a failure. We missed having Corey out there tonight.

Glasby I thought played better as the game went on. In his first 10 minutes, I hoped a sniper in the grandstand would take him out.

1 hour ago, sydgeoff said:

I have been living in Sydney too long....I have caught the "give up" disease that the NSW players have.

Couldn't have said that better myself mate.......was going to give you a serve, but you've saved me the trouble. :thumbup3:

Yeah, good game.

Surprised by how much work Gagai and Chambers had to get through. The Qld forwards were just missing for big periods of the match. I think they definitely owe their backs a few schooners.

No excuses for NSW. The ruck was really poor - no point appealing for penalties for tacklers slowing down the play the ball at this level. You just have to get in there and compete.

As a Blues fan it was disappointing yes, but still good entertainment value having a good third game to look forward to.

A bit like Star Wars. I was disappointed when they killed Hans Solo off, but wrapped that there is much more of the story yet to unfold.