PristinePanties

Famous People You've Never Heard Of

I was talking to a work colleague recently (she's in her 50s) and, referring to a family with gay children, I said, "Not that there's anything wrong with that." She looked at me puzzlingly so I said, you know, from Seinfeld. She said what's Seinfeld? She had never heard of the show or the man himself. What the fuck?

To a lesser extent, yesterday my wife didn't know who Margaret Fulton was.

Any similar stories?

Several years ago old Bob Hawke was in a private salon at work having a punt. We wanted to cash out some chips and one of my Chinese Supervisors served him. He asked for ID off him as he had no idea who he was. Ol Hawkey carried on a bit with the classic "don't you know who I am" line.

I almost never watch OZ TV so I only know all these Channel 7, 9 and 10 "personalities" if they're famous for something else. I never read the Telegraph so I guess I'll never know who they are. I only watch RL so I don't even know who most of the famous sportists are.

Certainly getting his 15 minutes of fame now.

Seriously, one of these accused guys is going to top themselves and then we'll be subject to a whole different kind of media blame game.

Absolutely no escape for they guy. What does he do with his life now?

6 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

Just an absolute tosser. Have never seen an interview of him where he didn't come across as a fuckwit.

He is an absolute wanker but women will throw themselves at these cunts just because they have a bit of a profile. Lets face it...he is not the ugliest cunt in the world, he works out and has a toned body, and he has a profile, and he was a soapy star, so the moles would offer themselves. When they realised that he is a tosser and they have secured their roles, they now start the accusations. If the mud sticks I wouldn't be surprised if he tops himself.

I cannot believe some of the blokes that women fuck...I worked with a very attractive girl on Hamilton Island years ago, she could have got any decent guy she wanted but she would only fuck "celebrities"...I know of one aging music star, a very ugly Wallaby, an Origin & Test player, and a filthy rich cunt that she fucked...all fairly high profile people . She did say to me once.."I only fucked him because he was a Wallaby, no other reason"