Diddee

Boxing

I just don't get the appeal. I'm not really into fighting sports in general, although I can appreciate boxing. It's just 2 guys, flogging the fuck out of each other.....any was possible and I don't think they stop the fights quickly enough. I saw a clip of a guy who literally got dumped on his head by the other guy. He was stiff as a board on the ground and clearly gone, so the other guy jumps on top and puts a few more into his head at which point the ref thought he'd had enough

4 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

I just don't get the appeal. I'm not really into fighting sports in general, although I can appreciate boxing. It's just 2 guys, flogging the fuck out of each other.....any was possible and I don't think they stop the fights quickly enough. I saw a clip of a guy who literally got dumped on his head by the other guy. He was stiff as a board on the ground and clearly gone, so the other guy jumps on top and puts a few more into his head at which point the ref thought he'd had enough

I thought I was the only one disgusted by shots to the head when the opponent is down.

It seems a requirement to be a referee, that you have to be able to hold people back from killing an unconscious person.

Ahead of the amandine vs Horne fight, Marty Johns says he and Choc are mates.

He admits he was picked for Australia ahead of Mundine when he shouldn’t have been.

This closeness is hardly surprising as Johns has been known to like the company of groups of men in intimate situations.

See ya later Mundine...go back to your purple Valiant ya cunt !! Talks it all up and the apparent "privileged white boy" drops him half way through the first round. Great camera angle that had his eyes clearly rolling around his head.

19 hours ago, sydgeoff said:

See ya later Mundine...go back to your purple Valiant ya cunt !! Talks it all up and the apparent "privileged white boy" drops him half way through the first round. Great camera angle that had his eyes clearly rolling around his head.

I thought Mundine was pretty gracious in defeat. Perhaps the first time ever he has shown such humility.

I’ll miss Mundine. He at least gave some interest in an otherwise dead sport.

btw, the bullshit between $BW and Gallen is nauseating. 

12 hours ago, Diddee said:

I thought Mundine was pretty gracious in defeat. Perhaps the first time ever he has shown such humility.

I’ll miss Mundine. He at least gave some interest in an otherwise dead sport.

btw, the bullshit between $BW and Gallen is nauseating. 

I agree that he was gracious in defeat, but he will not be missed.

16 hours ago, Noddee said:

Mundine was a fuckwit who only helped drag the sport down.

The sooner boxing gets rid of these loud mouthed dickheads the better of it will be.

It took me a while to understand that Mundine is just selling his fights when he says shit like "privileged white boy" and that kind of rubbish.

He's making himself out to be a villain, and he knows people will pay to watch him get the snot beat out of him...which is obviously true. Who would have any interest in these fights if he didn't make himself out to be a tremendous fuckwit? 

7 hours ago, Quint said:

It took me a while to understand that Mundine is just selling his fights when he says shit like "privileged white boy" and that kind of rubbish.

He's making himself out to be a villain, and he knows people will pay to watch him get the snot beat out of him...which is obviously true. Who would have any interest in these fights if he didn't make himself out to be a tremendous fuckwit? 

Bullshit! he has opened his mouth at times when he had no fights going on. the 9/11 comments are a good example. His bullshit about being for his people when he has turned his back on his own culture to pretend to be a muslim is another. He's an arsehole.

23 hours ago, Noddee said:

Bullshit! he has opened his mouth at times when he had no fights going on. the 9/11 comments are a good example. His bullshit about being for his people when he has turned his back on his own culture to pretend to be a muslim is another. He's an arsehole.

He admitted he fucked up over 9/11.

Saying he turned his back on his culture is a bit harsh.

Would you say that about every Aboriginal person who ever walked into a Christian church?

He did plenty in Aboriginal communities to help others, but he just didn’t shoot his mouth off about it like he did for everything else.

I reckon he’s just like most young men who’ve been in the fast lane at some point. He’s just grown up.

Gallen vs Hopoate

Fair to say this is NRL bad boy stuff gone mad.

Charity match, and they’ll all be lovey doves and respect afterwards.

They have tried to hype it up, and I must say Hoppa is desperate to reclaim some fame for himself. Any fame.

In an age of any news is good news, I wouldn’t be surprised if Hoppa deliberately goes the finger up Gallen’s Butt, or even tries to chomp an ear or something.

Watched all the hype unfolded in the lead up and I’m convinced Hoppa is mad as a cut snake.

What’s your thoughts and predictions here guys?

3 hours ago, Diddee said:

Gallen vs Hopoate

Fair to say this is NRL bad boy stuff gone mad.

Charity match, and they’ll all be lovey doves and respect afterwards.

They have tried to hype it up, and I must say Hoppa is desperate to reclaim some fame for himself. Any fame.

In an age of any news is good news, I wouldn’t be surprised if Hoppa deliberately goes the finger up Gallen’s Butt, or even tries to chomp an ear or something.

Watched all the hype unfolded in the lead up and I’m convinced Hoppa is mad as a cut snake.

What’s your thoughts and predictions here guys?

I hope they knock each other out.

I don't really care.

Actually I hope Gallen gets injured so badly he misses the next NRL season. That would be funny, and gives him a lesson not to go out and do a fucking boxing match when you are in the fucking preseason!

Really surprised Gallen is going around again in NRL.

I don't think he'll do much this season.

He looked shot last year.

Anyway, I'm still expecting something like a brain explosion from Hopoate.

If you look at Hopoate's career, he could have been mentioned up there with RL good company if he hadn't become a total degenerate at the Tigers. 

Well, she’s all over folks.

Gallen knocked Hoppa out in the second round.

Absolute fizzier, but at least it was for charity.

Justin Hodges won his bout too apparently.

Gallen expressed his gratitude to Nate Myles for the punching bag training, while Hodges thanked the entire NSW Origin team for increasing his foot speed when someone shapes up to him.