Diddee

Boxing

Mundine vs Green tonight.

Big buzz in Adelaide.

It is on at Adelaide Oval.

Personally, I'm not bothered. Too expensive for what's on offer.

I'm sitting here having a few at the Rob Roy in Halifax Street. Not much action and a bit too upmarket for me - they sell wine.

Undercards already fighting to empty seats. Wonder what crowd they actually get.

I used to love boxing way back when there was only one World champ for each weight division, not 6 or 7 different blokes as it is now.

I would love to see both Mundine and Quade Cooper knocked out tonight, the only thing missing from a great memorable night would be if Paul Gallen was knocked out tonight.

Yes, it is sad that footballers turned boxers actually draw more interest than true boxers.

I agree with you Sydgeoff, the sport lost credibility over the years when they set up rival titles. Of course money fucked it all, and freaks like Don King.

For what its worth....I think Green milked that cheap shot from Mundine for all its worth. Still, good to see choc go out a loser. He deserves it.

How was that fat fuck QCooper fought....what a joke. :hystery:

Man, I agree with you 100% on all points.

Green deserves an Oscar for that one.

Controversial judge scoring. An absolute joke. Just going to feed conspiracy theorists.

Quade Cooper's opponent had the hide to take a sportsman's pose for the camera after the fight.

Put massive effort just into sucking in his tits.

Love blossoms in many strange places (??)!!

I went to watch last nights fight at the Harlequin which is my local in Pyrmont. Just before the big fight I am chatting to people I know and this sheila bumps into me spilling half my drink. She apologizes profusely and buys me another drink and next thing she is in my fucking ear all fucking night. I am trying to watch the fight but she never fucking stops. I even missed the Mundine sneaky shot because of her. Anyway she tells me she is a Kiwi from Chatham Island...I have never heard of the fucking place but apparently it is a group of island 800 klms east of NZ somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. I asked her if it was anywhere near Stewart Island because I used to bang a girl from there years ago...nowhere near it she says. Anyway her big dope of a brother comes over and starts chatting and also mouthing off bad stuff about Mundine...not a good move because there was a lot of Mundine brudders in there cheering him on. After the fight was over the brother is in an argument with one of the brudders and it is getting physical, then the sheila said lets get out of there because her brother will be arguing all night.

Anyway to cut a long story short...I took her back to my place and threw one up her, then gave her my morning noodles for an encore this morning, and I have just got rid of her now after giving her hints all morning after I dumped my second load, to fuck off. 

She is not a bad sort but she is the usual Kiwi pub slut so I will be avoiding her in the future, if I ever see her. I have never picked up a sheila watching boxing before but there is always a first time for anything.

......buys me another drink and next thing she is in my fucking ear all fucking night. I am trying to watch the fight but she never fucking stops. I even missed the Mundine sneaky shot because of her.

Anyway she tells me she is a Kiwi from Chatham Island...

.......classic. :hystery:

Man, I agree with you 100% on all points.

Green deserves an Oscar for that one.

Controversial judge scoring. An absolute joke. Just going to feed conspiracy theorists.

Quade Cooper's opponent had the hide to take a sportsman's pose for the camera after the fight.

Put massive effort just into sucking in his tits.

I used to like Danny Green......but recently I've been thinking he's almost turned into as big a wanker as Mundine is.

Yeah, drunk Kiwi sheilas are bad news. Just ask that Gabel Tostee fella.

No need to ask him mate...remember that psychopath Raewynn that we had to work with...she is the ultimate stupid alcoholic Kiwi pub slut....many times I saw her staggering around Pyrmont in a paraletic state when she claimed she had a sick son and could not come to work. I am not sure who are worse...Kiwi or Pommie women once they are pissed.

No need to ask him mate...remember that psychopath Raewynn that we had to work with...she is the ultimate stupid alcoholic Kiwi pub slut....many times I saw her staggering around Pyrmont in a paraletic state when she claimed she had a sick son and could not come to work. I am not sure who are worse...Kiwi or Pommie women once they are pissed.

Funny this is brought up in the boxing thread as she ended up the duff with Jeff "The Hitman" Harding's kid.

Funny this is brought up in the boxing thread as she ended up the duff with Jeff "The Hitman" Harding's kid.

And her first kid was with a boxer in NZ...both him and Harding have done jail time, the Kiwi guy doing 12 years. Last I heard she was back with the same Kiwi guy and Jeff Harding is still living in the bushes near the fish markets somewhere. In between the Kiwi and Harding she had been married to a German bikie who is also in Long Bay now. Kiwi chicks...all class !!!

Love blossoms in many strange places (??)!!

I went to watch last nights fight at the Harlequin which is my local in Pyrmont. Just before the big fight I am chatting to people I know and this sheila bumps into me spilling half my drink. She apologizes profusely and buys me another drink and next thing she is in my fucking ear all fucking night. I am trying to watch the fight but she never fucking stops. I even missed the Mundine sneaky shot because of her. Anyway she tells me she is a Kiwi from Chatham Island...I have never heard of the fucking place but apparently it is a group of island 800 klms east of NZ somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. I asked her if it was anywhere near Stewart Island because I used to bang a girl from there years ago...nowhere near it she says. Anyway her big dope of a brother comes over and starts chatting and also mouthing off bad stuff about Mundine...not a good move because there was a lot of Mundine brudders in there cheering him on. After the fight was over the brother is in an argument with one of the brudders and it is getting physical, then the sheila said lets get out of there because her brother will be arguing all night.

Anyway to cut a long story short...I took her back to my place and threw one up her, then gave her my morning noodles for an encore this morning, and I have just got rid of her now after giving her hints all morning after I dumped my second load, to fuck off. 

She is not a bad sort but she is the usual Kiwi pub slut so I will be avoiding her in the future, if I ever see her. I have never picked up a sheila watching boxing before but there is always a first time for anything.

Plenty of the brudders and sistas got involved in a brawl on Friday night near the Harlequin...police had to use capsium spray on them.

And her first kid was with a boxer in NZ...both him and Harding have done jail time, the Kiwi guy doing 12 years. Last I heard she was back with the same Kiwi guy and Jeff Harding is still living in the bushes near the fish markets somewhere. In between the Kiwi and Harding she had been married to a German bikie who is also in Long Bay now. Kiwi chicks...all class !!!

Was the German bloke a boxer?

If so, you could say she had a guy in every corner.

Or, she's had three guys in the ring.

One in every pocket, or one in every end (of the world).