Diddee

The Things No-one Else Will Talk About (through fear of offending)

A thread to get those things out there and off your chest.

I'll start.

Medical advice states that inserting things in the anus is a highly dangerous activity. 

Yet, gay sex is 'natural' and 'okay'. 

Just sayin'.

I think the whole medical advice part has to do with inserting objects such as vegetables, bottles etc due to the fact they can become stuck........I dick attached to a human can't. Just taking a guess here btw, my sister is a nurse who works in digital imaging and the stories she has told me about things that people have put up there.....

That said, I'm guessing Geoff will have a better opinion on the topic.

I think the whole medical advice part has to do with inserting objects such as vegetables, bottles etc due to the fact they can become stuck........I dick attached to a human can't. Just taking a guess here btw, my sister is a nurse who works in digital imaging and the stories she has told me about things that people have put up there.....

Harry...how would I know about anything that your mates at the Wickham Hotel have stuck up your arse?

Here's one for ya....

State Governments pay (mostly to private security companies) to keep prisoners under control in gaol. Sex is banned, as is drug use.

Yet, State governments also budget and pay for the supply of condoms and clean needles to inmates so they won't catch diseases.

On a side note. What about that 70 yo guy already in gaol for murdering his wife and two little grandchildren, as well as attempted murder of his daughter.

He murdered his cellmate the other day. Bashed him with a sandwhich maker.

Some minister was questioned about sandwhich makers in cells, and he replied "Allowing prisoners to make their own food saves taxpayer's money".

Well, so does shooting the cunts.

A thread to get those things out there and off your chest.

I'll start.

Medical advice states that inserting things in the anus is a highly dangerous activity. 

Yet, gay sex is 'natural' and 'okay'. 

Just sayin'.

I'll resist probing into your sexual dilemmas;

1) Aboriginals in Australia have it a lot easier than non aboriginals.

2) Depression is a favourite excuse for the ultimate "watch me suicide" type personality.

3) Women are not equal to men.

4) Homosexual couples should not be allowed to marry or raise children.

5) Some women....ask for the violence and or the sexual assaults that is dealt out to them.

2) Depression is a favourite excuse for the ultimate "watch me suicide" type personality.

5) Some women....ask for the violence and or the sexual assaults that is dealt out to them.

Agree with all of them!

Mate. You have to try and put up some kind of evidence.

1) Aboriginals do NOT necessarily have it easier than white Australians. Many of them, particularly in some of the communities in NT and North Qld have it much better than the average city-dwelling wage slave but they are the ones we never hear about. There are communities where they've always lived on their own land, their families are intact, they have organised their Councils well and use Government services smartly and they are great places to live.

The press are, in many cases, the biggest problem. There are two types of reporting on Indigenous affairs: the Chris Sandow, drunks brawling in the street, wasting taxpayers' money bullshit; and the aboriginal dies, lives under bridge, has shitty house therefore it's all whitey's fault type of story.

The first type is outrage "journalism" aimed at the lowest common denominator and relying on a standard parade of scapegoats. It's nearly always about some group who get some advantage that I don't - gubmint money or housing or cars or some shit. Today it's Aboriginals, tomorrow it will be refugees, then people in Public Housing, then Muslims, then Asians, and so on.

The second type treats Aboriginals as children, removing any responsibility they should have for their own actions and placing it on Government and white people. Nobody cares or reports on white homeless people dying of alcoholism. Nobody writes a front page story about all the white people who suicide in jail.

If some dumb white cunt beats his wife to death we prosecute him and he goes to jail. If an Aboriginal beats his wife to death we hold a Royal Commission to work out why white peoples' Government policies are forcing Indigenous men to kill their wives. We have Indigenous family members standing out side the Coroner's Office "demanding to know the truth and demanding the Government do something."

The ABC and SBS will go on and on about it as if it's the only story out there. Eventually, the wife-beater goes to jail and then the usual rent-a-crowd of White Guilt merchants moves on to whining about the number of Indigenous people in jails. We'd better have a Royal Commission into the high rates of Indigenous incarceration. Currently claimed at 14.8 times the rate of non-indigenous people although, if you look at the stats differently, this factor is closer to 9.

Then the wife-killer commits suicide in jail and we need another enquiry. We have Indigenous family members standing out side the Coroner's Office "demanding to know the truth and demanding the Government do something."

Here are some basic facts that apply to all Australians: You have the right to drink alcohol. That is your decision. You have the right to go to jail for burglary, and violent crime. Committing crimes is your decision. You have the right to be an alcoholic. As long as you don't commit crime to support your addiction or as a result of your intoxication, that is your decision. You have the right to commit suicide in jail. That is your decision.

This new research that shows introducing alcohol early only leads to kids to be long term drinkers, is interesting.

Confirms that parents who introduce drinking early in the hopes that "they will do it in front of me, rather than behind my back" are just lazy and can't follow through with firm boundaries.

It is likely they are ashamed of their own hypocritical behaviour.

I know of one mum who used to buy her 16 yo girl grog so she wouldn't be tempted to find other 'more dangerous' ways to get it.

You guessed it, that lady is now a grandmother because the boys were not only seeing her daughter as a source of easy booze, but she also became the town bike because she got so wasted.

So the cycle continues (pardon the pun).

Btw I think the same permissive parenting applies to any other substance or behaviour that parents allow their kids to indulge in early eg tobacco, pot, sex.

1) Aboriginals do NOT necessarily have it easier than white Australians. Many of them, particularly in some of the communities in NT and North Qld have it much better than the average city-dwelling wage slave but they are the ones we never hear about. There are communities where they've always lived on their own land, their families are intact, they have organised their Councils well and use Government services smartly and they are great places to live.

Government services of which you and I ...and the rest of the broader based community, are not allowed to have because we aren't aboriginal.

As well as the same benefits and services that all citizens receive, the minuscule (less than 2%) Aboriginal population receives additional funding of more than two billion dollars per year OVER AND ABOVE the normal benefits of other citizens. This is nearly $7000 per year for every single Aboriginal man, woman and child OVER AND ABOVE all other benefits. This small group has many other privileges granted to them on nothing more than a racial basis. Aborigines receive free education in places where non-aboriginals have to pay.

They have their own taxpayer-funded Aboriginal Legal Service (ALS). Aborigines can still use the normal Legal Aid, however white people cannot avail themselves of the ALS. There are many other taxpayer-funded organisations that provide services only to Aborigines but not to non-aboriginals.

Btw I think the same permissive parenting applies to any other substance or behaviour that parents allow their kids to indulge in early eg tobacco, pot, sex.

I sacrifice my own health (long term) for the sake of my kids, by being an example of what not to do.

They see Dad who drinks & smokes waaayy too much ......see him fall out of taxis, stone drunk and generally making a cunt of himself......hear the early morning gurgling smokers cough.....

I'm sure they see this and think FUCK THAT !!

To date, they all seem to despise smoking. The eldest (18yrs) enjoys an occasional drink but professes to it being "no big deal" and considers how she will feel the next day, over partying too hard with her friends. 

A comment from a study about the effectiveness of women in the armed forces.

"Women are more effective in some circumstances than men. Allowing women to serve doubles the talent pool for delicate and sensitive jobs that require interpersonal skills not every soldier has. Having a wider personnel base allows militaries to have the best and most diplomatic soldiers working to end conflict quickly."

Would a smile and a nice set of tits be part of these skill sets that not every soldier has?

Nice disclaimer...... btw

:cool2:

Government services of which you and I ...and the rest of the broader based community, are not allowed to have because we aren't aboriginal.

As well as the same benefits and services that all citizens receive, the minuscule (less than 2%) Aboriginal population receives additional funding of more than two billion dollars per year OVER AND ABOVE the normal benefits of other citizens. This is nearly $7000 per year for every single Aboriginal man, woman and child OVER AND ABOVE all other benefits. This small group has many other privileges granted to them on nothing more than a racial basis. Aborigines receive free education in places where non-aboriginals have to pay.

They have their own taxpayer-funded Aboriginal Legal Service (ALS). Aborigines can still use the normal Legal Aid, however white people cannot avail themselves of the ALS. There are many other taxpayer-funded organisations that provide services only to Aborigines but not to non-aboriginals.

do you spend your spare time looking this stuff up because of your hatred of boongs, coons

and abos-  or because ?