Noddee

New Year

Speaking of cunts.

I'm really starting to despise people who roll out a list of legends who have died in 2016, eg Gene Wilder, Muhammad Ali, Leonard Cohen, David Bowie, Merle Haggard, Arnold Palmer, Prince etc, etc, then they just keep going and add people like Florence Henderson.

You watch it ramp up in the endless year in reviews that are about to hit.

Fuck. My neighbours Grandmother died in 2016. Can we add her to the fucken list?

I think consistency is an important component of cuntism so I also will continue to be a cunt, after turning 62 on New Year's Eve.

I loved 2016. For the first time in years, I've finally turned the TV off - since the final episode of Westworld. I wasted a week or so watching all kinds of shit on YT then finally found a whole bunch of critical thinkers who make you want to go and read a bunch of stuff after the vid, to cross check and further your knowledge.

Well, what's worn under a Scotsman's kilt?

Nothing. It is all in perfect working order.

I suspect you might hear that one a few times.

As far as I'm aware, Sydgeoff is the only one on this forum who very likely sought a second opinion, and checked that out for himself.........I mean in a 1000% not gay way.

Fuck. My neighbours Grandmother died in 2016. Can we add her to the fucken list?

That would depend on her doing something noteworthy.....you know, like contributing something to mankind that will be remembered forever.

Has she done that?

If not,

given the connection to you, albeit third party, I'm tipping she's likely to miss out.