Mr Fourex

Christmas starts now.

Well, that's me done. On leave now. Sitting back in my back yard with a nice cold ale.

40 degrees predicted for the next few days.

A beaut Aussie Christmas.

Wish you all the best gentlemen.

Looking forward to a great new year, and a good hard honest footy season.

All you pricks can shove it. I got a 12 hour shift 6:30 am to 6:30 pm Christmas Day. Usually the busiest day of the fucking year too.

You will fucking love it mate. All those beautiful girls that we worked with used to spoil me rotten on Christmas Day and I am sure they will do the same to you. I know it is the busiest day of the year but I always enjoyed it. Will the fat Pommie be wearing his Santa suit this year?

You will fucking love it mate. All those beautiful girls that we worked with used to spoil me rotten on Christmas Day and I am sure they will do the same to you. I know it is the busiest day of the year but I always enjoyed it. Will the fat Pommie be wearing his Santa suit this year?

haha me and the pom are on shift together so we'll be sweet. You're right, I've already got two boxes of ferrero and one box of lindt choccies from a few of the hotties at work.

haha me and the pom are on shift together so we'll be sweet. You're right, I've already got two boxes of ferrero and one box of lindt choccies from a few of the hotties at work.

One thing that I hated about Christmas is when big fat lesso Sue B lined up for the Christmas kiss. Myself and Ayhan used to run from her before all those scales from her face might touch our faces.