Diddee

Christmas Food and Drink

I've got a giant leg ham to get me through to new year's.

For Christmas day I'm hoping for a hot one with cold chicken, pork and prawns with salads.

Not a sweets person really.

Washing that all down with some SA wines (reds) and a couple of cartons of Corona with lime slices placed in the neck of each bottle. I'll have one for every cunt on this forum.

Normally I drink Coopers but I've been getting stuck into the mehican beer lately.

Just got to get through this week first.

Baked leg ham with the family on Christmas day, roast turkey, roast pork and prawns and various salads. There'll be a pile of leftovers which is always the best part.

As far as drinks go, I'll be keeping it lite this year I think. I find if I drink too much, I end up feeling bloated after a couple of bites. Definitely have a couple though. Most likely something easy drinking like corona's

I'll be going seafood this year, prawns of course, oysters, scallops in the shell, whole fish nice big snapper perhaps, and maybe some lobster. 

Prawns get BBQ in the shell with coriander, chilli, garlic, ginger, lime ,fish and soy sauce marinade, oysters natural and Kilpatrick, scallops grilled in the shell with breadcrumbs, butter, lemon and parsley, Fish just baked whole with lemon and butter, maybe do a salsa on the side, and lobster just with lemon and a burnt butter sauce. 

Maybe a bit of BBQ baby octopus, garlic, lemon, olive oil

Fuck I'm getting hungry now..... 

I've got a giant leg ham to get me through to new year's.

For Christmas day I'm hoping for a hot one with cold chicken, pork and prawns with salads.

Not a sweets person really.

Washing that all down with some SA wines (reds) and a couple of cartons of Corona with lime slices placed in the neck of each bottle. I'll have one for every cunt on this forum.

Normally I drink Coopers but I've been getting stuck into the mehican beer lately.

:lol: ...now how did I know you'd be a lime slice guy.

Why don't cha get 'em to stick a little umbrella in there for you as well. :giggle: 

Had an awesome turkey with heaps of veg and stuffing. Plenty of gravy.

Boxing Day (also my gf's birthday) was roast beef with heaps of veg and plenty of gravy.

I've eaten rather well last few days.

Boxing Day had a shitload of prawns for lunch washed down with a 6 pack of beer. Cracked a few Jim Beam and cokes in the afternoon. Then went to the club for dinner with the extended family, ended up having a chicken chow mein - Not real Xmassy but screw it, it went down a treat.

Had an awesome turkey with heaps of veg and stuffing. Plenty of gravy.

Boxing Day (also my gf's birthday) was roast beef with heaps of veg and plenty of gravy.

I've eaten rather well last few days.

There you go with that girlfriend stuff again.

Keep it real.

This year I’ve got a killer Christmas lunch planned.

Prawns, crispy skinned salmon and SA rock lobster in a special creamy Jamie Oliver recipe with lots of side dishes.

Washing it all down with some fresh cold ginger beer and some Coonawarra wines.

Weather looks perfect.