Diddee

Daily Dose of Broncos Bashing

Fuck the Titans. Let Hayne realise he made a mistake signing with them.

How about the Titans realising that they made a mistake signing Hayne?

The last two Titans games, all Hayne did was stink it up. I will go as far as saying that their exit from the finals is solely on him.

The last two Titans games, all Hayne did was stink it up. I will go as far as saying that their exit from the finals is solely on him.

The officiating played a small part too.

Was interested in hearing Titans boss Graham Annesley having a crack at the refs. Must've momentarily forgot he used to be one of those merkins too.

I don't think they made a mistake in signing him...just a mistake in playing him this year.

The guy hasn't played for 2 years and they want him to play in their final 5 games and Finals run. He had no match fitness and doesn't have the feel for the game at the moment.

Also it just seems that he doesn't want to be playing for the Titans. The guy wanted to be an Eels and looked devastated during his press conference that he had to sign with GC. 

Give him an offseason and some time to get used to his surroundings and I reckon he will be fine.

The officiating played a small part too.

Was interested in hearing Titans boss Graham Annesley having a crack at the refs. Must've momentarily forgot he used to be one of those merkins too.

Yeah, but he was a much better ref than those pricks that were in control of that game on the weekend.

I was going for the Broncos.

Fuck the Titans. Let Hayne realise he made a mistake signing with them.

I have a dream............

Titans are out of the finals because they were denied a chance to win the game against the Broncos by the refs.

Its all about momentum and every time the GC started to gain momentum, the refs took it away.

The Broncos were the better team in the 2nd half but by then the refs have made sure they were never going to lose.

All Hayne did was fuck up in a major way twice.   And apart from a kick that led to a try (not the one he kicked out on the full ala Benji) he was MIA most of the game.