Diddee

Athletics

Okay, what do you think of the 15 yo girl winning the Stawell Gift?

Accusations that she was underperforming deliberately in previous races to get a better handicap.

IMO 15 year olds are never the most consistent performers, and a 7 m improvement between races in a matter of weeks is possible.

BUT....a $45 000 purse is a big incentive.

Too lazy to start yet another thread.

Laughing my tits off at the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony.

”Sisters are doing it for themselves” in the background, empty stadium, boring speeches, and more of Kate Cebrano singing everybody else’s songs.

Peter “Sharks” Beattie coming out and saying the organisers got it wrong is the understatement of the year.

Beattie now has a major role in our game, and walking around putting his hand up admitting gross mistakes, is not going to get him, or the game, very far.

Something about not being able to organise a piss up in a brewery comes to mind.

Jana Pittman discloses her history of eating disorders during the Government’s announcement on covering eating disorder treatment.

She always struck me as having a few cogs loose, and I can’t help wondering if this is another attempt to keep her fame alive.

Plenty of tears and personal revelations.

19 hours ago, Diddee said:

Jana Pittman discloses her history of eating disorders during the Government’s announcement on covering eating disorder treatment.

She always struck me as having a few cogs loose, and I can’t help wondering if this is another attempt to keep her fame alive.

Plenty of tears and personal revelations.

She is a fucking fruitcake. She is always seeking some sort of attention.....sort of like the red bandana cunt.