Mr Fourex

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Nearly hit a deer doing 110km/h on the freeway back to Sydney from the Gong on Xmas night. Spent Xmas arvo at my sisters on the piss with a bunch of relo's which continued on into the night. Jacko and his sisters and mum were there too....apparently Fergo is training the house down and they're expecting a big year from him at FB.

The missus was driving us back at about 1am when a fully grown doe was staring at the headlights standing in the middle of the freeway. We've missed it by a bee's dick, the missus nearly lost control swerving to miss it too. Heart in the mouth stuff.

Nearly hit a deer doing 110km/h on the freeway back to Sydney from the Gong on Xmas night. Spent Xmas arvo at my sisters on the piss with a bunch of relo's which continued on into the night. Jacko and his sisters and mum were there too....apparently Fergo is training the house down and they're expecting a big year from him at FB.

The missus was driving us back at about 1am when a fully grown doe was staring at the headlights standing in the middle of the freeway. We've missed it by a bee's dick, the missus nearly lost control swerving to miss it too. Heart in the mouth stuff.

Fergo at FB, I have my reservations tbh. A full pre-season there could make a difference, but every time he's been thrown in there he's stunk the place up.

Bloody animals on the highway, I make a regular trip of 400km ew into northern NSW and I can't count the number of near misses that I've had. I was driving along a fairly straight stretch of road with dense bush on either side when a roo jumped crossed the road about 100m ahead of me, no danger at all given the distance. I don't know what it was but, I slowed right down. A couple of seconds later, a whole mob of them came flying across the road. If I'd stayed at the same speed, I would have been right in the middle of them as they came across.

What a cunt of a Christmas day ! Though my sisters pressure I had to suffer Christmas lunch with a few relos and a few total strangers. Lunch at the Surfers Marriott was just OK but definately not worth the $200...YES...TWO FARKEN HUNDRED DOLLARS..that I had to pay. The strangers were a family from NZ who have befriended my neice through their kids who work with the neice. The bloke was a decent guy who was a fair Rugby player in his heyday apparently...playing Ranfurly Shield stuff for Otago. The wife was an utter fuckwit who was strutting her fat guts and cankles around the Marriott pool in a "not big enough" sarong. In conversations , she kept on calling her husband "Honey"....and nothing annoys me more than the "Honey" stuff. Who the fuck calls their husband/wife/partner/piece of crumpet "Honey" ?

The holidays were salvaged by my yearly migration to my mates place at Sunrise Beach where inbetween surfing/watching cricket/Hobart race we spent much of our time sucking piss at the Surf clubs at Noosa and Sunshine Beach.

....... Who the fuck calls their husband/wife/partner/piece of crumpet "Honey" ?

I do....when we're alone. In public, I use her first name.

The Fourex clan spent new years at the family festival in Alstonville. No alcohol, but great fireworks show !!

Best wishes everyone for 2016.

Tips for the year.....the Roosters will finally lose the chokers tag because they will fail to even make the semis.

Sea Eagles to go tits up, again.

I do....when we're alone. In public, I use her first name.

The Fourex clan spent new years at the family festival in Alstonville. No alcohol, but great fireworks show !!

Best wishes everyone for 2016.

Tips for the year.....the Roosters will finally lose the chokers tag because they will fail to even make the semis.

Sea Eagles to go tits up, again.

As  did the Bandwagon family!