Saint Peter

Mark Geyer's Predictions On The Triple M Grill Team

"I stated about a month ago that my beloved Panthers would maybe be top four material.

"Today I'm going to make another big statement.

"The Dragons, who narrowly missed the wooden spoon last year, I think they'll be top eight material.

"I'm looking through their squad who were in the paper this morning, and I love what I see, especially around the halves with Widdop and Sam Williams.

"I think that every club needs a great number six and number seven - last year they had a number six in Jamie Soward that wasn't happy, they had a number seven in Nathan Fiend that was manufactured - he's a hooker - this year watch the red V shine!"

I hope MG is right. I think he is. We're defo going to be better in 2014 than last year. Williams and Widdop are settling in nicely. We have exciting new talent about to come through as well. Another premiership will be just arounfd the corner.

Dugan, Williams, Widdop and it's not a bad spine. Farrell and Gerad Beale are both firing. Nightingale and Morris to round it off. Young guys like Charly Runciman are coming through strong and the club has a good feel about it again. It hasn't ben this way since Bennett was here.

I hope MG is right. I think he is. We're defo going to be better in 2014 than last year. Williams and Widdop are settling in nicely. We have exciting new talent about to come through as well. Another premiership will be just arounfd the corner.

Geyer is a fucken idiot.........anyone who believes anything he has to say is a fucken idiot as well.

Geyer wouldn't know his arse from his elbow.

Of all the League "experts" I value his input the least.

Having said that, there is every chance the Dragons can make the Finals. Just like every other team.