Mr Fourex

Other Forums You're On....

Mainly this one and Cricsim now. I keep trying LU but too many fuckwits on there and I hate all the flashy shit in peoples sigs. Some just have way too much going on.

I sometimes stick my nose in the Chookpen to have a read and to hear some Roosters gossip, hardly ever post though. Been a member there for about 5 years and I have a postcount of about 20.

Not sure if anyone is on LeagueUnlimited / The Front Row....?

Cliffhanger is a absolute bitch.

Here's a set of her tits.....

n1247876647_30309453_98591.jpg

Not too bad ...... :cool2:

Tits and cock in the one pick, Clever.

Doesn't have to be League related .....

anyone on WhirlPool ?

Whirlpool yes.  Currently suspended though because I offend their politically correct audience at times, in fact most of the time.

A site run by fucken geeks who need a good bitch slap.

I'm on here and LU.

Used to go to Cricsim occasionally, but haven't been there in quite a while.

As for Cliffhanger, yeah she's got nice tits, but the face ain't that great.

Plus she's so far up herself she's unbearable.

I've gotten used to all the fuckwits on LU now. Used to hate going through all the drivel, but when you learn who to skip past there is some decent discussion on there.

I like to get into the movie threads over there as well as the League ones.

I've been on heaps over the years. Some that have died: myspace, 606,

Some are still there but died in the ass:

guitar.com - changed site format then forum volume dropped 99% in the space of a month.

Others I still read but rarely post:

Wests Tigers

jazzguitar.be

superleaguefans.com - used to be my main one but the trolls killed it and the dumbasses took over. The posting volume has dropped 80% in the last year. I used to run the NRL tipping comp but this year I didn't bother

My main one now is TotalRL.com It's convenient because they use the same forum type as here.

English RL forums are pretty weird. Their version of reality is that Origin and the NRL are killing RL. They seem to think the RL World was so much better when our top players wasted half their year touring England, playing village pub teams and 3-Test series against England and France.

Another popular fantasy is that AUS is propping up our team by stealing all the best players from Pacific Islands. You can never explain that most of the Samoan, Tongan and Fiji teams were born in OZ or NZ or that, under international rules, players can be eligible for more than one country.

I'm on heaps.

Men who love women with gaps in their teeth.

Leather clad hussies

Bazookas united

Moms that are Hawt

You get the idea.

I expected you to be a dick about this.

You're hiding.......

Mainly this one and Cricsim now. I keep trying LU but too many fuckwits on there and I hate all the flashy shit in peoples sigs. Some just have way too much going on.

I sometimes stick my nose in the Chookpen to have a read and to hear some Roosters gossip, hardly ever post though. Been a member there for about 5 years and I have a postcount of about 20.

Too many fuckwits on LU, but you go to cricsim??

I don't mind LU, I post there a bit, very rarely in the NRL general sub forum, It's a bit of a fuckwit magnet 

I have to admit....I didn't mind LU either, until I wasn't allowed to post any more. There was a lot of variety. 4Corners was OK at times.

I did nothing worse than I've done anywhere else (reason for banning - none given)

My pro-QLD rhetoric went against me and I was unfairly targeted, mainly by one admin.

Reason he targeted me, because I refused to join his writing forum. He PM'd me early in my membership and said he liked my writing style and would I like to write some short stories in his forum. I said no. From that moment, he went after me.

Cocksucker Willow.

Doesn't have to be League related .....

I expected you to be a dick about this.

Your rules.

And I expected you to speak about what's always on your mind.

I don't mind LU, I post there a bit, very rarely in the NRL general sub forum, It's a bit of a fuckwit magnet 

Where the hell do you post over there?

I rarely see you posting, but you've got around 4000 posts.