sydgeoff

Richie Benaud

Hope you rest in peace Richie. 

It woun't be easy considering my Grandfather is up there as well, and he fucking hated you. Get ready for an afterlife of constant berating from him.

A sad as it is to see someone lose their life, I was glad when he gave up the commentary.

Such an old fucker who couldn't stop talking about the ancient times of cricket. Would compare new generation players to some bloke who played 4 Tests in the 1930's.

Hope you rest in peace Richie. 

It woun't be easy considering my Grandfather is up there as well, and he fucking hated you. Get ready for an afterlife of constant berating from him.

A sad as it is to see someone lose their life, I was glad when he gave up the commentary.

Such an old fucker who couldn't stop talking about the ancient times of cricket. Would compare new generation players to some bloke who played 4 Tests in the 1930's.

I thought parra supporters liked to live in the past?

looks like your the only one who is glad he's gone?

I thought parra supporters liked to live in the past?

looks like your the only one who is glad he's gone?

Not glad he's dead at all.

I was just happy that he gave up commentating.

He was a legend of Australian sport and deserves his praise. I was just not much of a fan, that's all.

Each to their own Quint. I can't stand Ian Chappell, mainly cause he knocked me over when I was a kid going up to him for an autograph. Cunt didn't even break stride to see if the kid he knocked over was ok.

Each to their own Quint. I can't stand Ian Chappell, mainly cause he knocked me over when I was a kid going up to him for an autograph. Cunt didn't even break stride to see if the kid he knocked over was ok.

Were you wearing you're chooks Guernsey?

I would have run over you as well!

Not glad he's dead at all.

I was just happy that he gave up commentating.

He was a legend of Australian sport and deserves his praise. I was just not much of a fan, that's all.

Yeah sorry , didn't mean to imply you were glad he died.

I meant that you were glad he wasn't commentating.

I don't think anyone wishes death upon another.