Saint Peter

5 Reasons Why We WILL Make the Top 8!!

New year, new promises, high hopes... But this pre season feels a little different..seems like there is a hell of a lot of determination among the players - maybe the embarrassment of the past 2 years has really hit home - but nonetheless I can't help feeling there's a massive turn around about to happen in 2014.. These are my 5 reasons why I believe Dragons WILL make the top 8.

1. Bigger, Faster, Fitter, Focused and more settled Josh DUGAN!

2. Gareth Widdup and Sam Williams - Finally a threatening Halves Combination

3. Two Big Edge running 2nd rowers in Thompson, Frizell and Creagh back to 2010 form

4. Mcgregor Factor - Bringing a sense of urgency to the team and some much needed attacking options and a bit of mongrel

5. Egos are Bruised - Collective team effort to lift the clubs fortunes.

Bad news here is that if the team does well our mate Pricey stays... But if the teams winning I'm happy for Joe Blogg to be coaching!

Honestly feel very confident we will make the 8!!!

They get off to a reasonably easy start with the draw they have for the first 4 rounds with the 4th being Broncos at home..

RD

DATE OPPONENT VENUE HOME TIME HASH TAG

Sunday, Mar 9 (NINE, Nine Sunday) Tigers ANZ Stadium Home 3:00pm #NRLSGIWST

Saturday, Mar 15 (FOX, Fox Sat 3:00) Warriors Eden Park Away 5:00pm #NRLWARSGI

Saturday, Mar 22 (FOX, Fox SS) Sharks Remondis Stadium Away 7:00pm #NRLCROSGI

Friday, Mar 28 (NINE, Nine FNF Broncos  WIN Stadium Home 8:00pm #NRLSGIBRI

Saturday, Apr 5 (FOX, Fox SS) Rabbitohs Sydney Cricket Ground Home 7:30pm #NRLSGISOU

Monday, Apr 14 (FOX, Fox MNF) Storm AAMI Park Away 7:00pm #NRLMELSGI

Saturday, Apr 19 (FOX, Fox Sat 5:30) Warriors WIN Jubilee Oval Home 5:30pm #NRLSGIWAR

Friday, Apr 25 (NINE, Nine FNF S) Roosters Allianz Stadium Home 4:00pm #NRLSGISYD

Sunday, May 11 (NINE, Nine Sunday) Bulldogs ANZ Stadium Home 3:00pm #NRLSGICBY

Saturday, May 17 (FOX, Fox Sat Replay) Eels Pirtek Stadium Away 3.00pm #NRLPARSGI

Bye          

Monday, Jun 2 (FOX, Fox MNF) Rabbitohs ANZ Stadium Away 7:00pm #NRLSOUSGI

Saturday, Jun 7 (FOX, Fox SS) Sharks WIN Stadium Home 7:30pm #NRLSGICRO

Saturday, Jun 14 (FOX, Fox Sat 5:30) Panthers Centrebet Stadium Away 5:30pm #NRLPENSGI

Sunday, Jun 22 (NINE, Nine Sunday) Titans Skilled Park Away 3:00pm #NRLGLDSGI

Monday, Jun 30 (FOX, Fox MNF) Storm  WIN Stadium Home 7:00pm #NRLSGIMEL

Saturday, Jul 5 (FOX, Fox Sat 5:30) Cowboys WIN Jubilee Oval Home 5:30pm #NRLSGINQL

Bye          

Monday, Jul 21 (FOX, Fox MNF) Sea Eagles WIN Jubilee Oval Home 7:00pm #NRLSGIMAN

Sunday, Jul 27 (NINE, Nine Sunday) Tigers ANZ Stadium Away 3:00pm #NRLWSTSGI

New year, new promises, high hopes... But this pre season feels a little different..seems like there is a hell of a lot of determination among the players - maybe the embarrassment of the past 2 years has really hit home - but nonetheless I can't help feeling there's a massive turn around about to happen in 2014.. These are my 5 reasons why I believe Dragons WILL make the top 8.

3. Two Big Edge running 2nd rowers in Thompson, Frizell and Creagh back to 2010 form
4. Mcgregor Factor - Bringing a sense of urgency to the team and some much needed attacking options and a bit of mongrel

Bad news here is that if the team does well our mate Pricey stays... But if the teams winning I'm happy for Joe Blogg to be coaching!

Five reasons why you won't;

1. You're team is crap

2. Your coach is useless

3. Ben Creagh is a girl

4. Josh Bogan will wig out during the season and get himself booted out of the comp

5. Brisbane will make you our bitches once again.

1. You're team is crap

2. Your coach is useless

3. Ben Creagh is a girl

4. Josh Bogan will wig out during the season and get himself booted out of the comp

I agree with points 1-4.

Admin, could we please keep this thread for serious discussion? Fourex is a piece of garbage stinking up the discussion.

Threads have a tendency to drift off topic no matter what.

As for Mr Fourex's comment, it was not personal at you so no harm no foul.

If he continues to get under your skin just put him on ignore mate or use the "report post" feature please.  :thumbup:

1. You're team is crap

2. Your coach is useless

3. Ben Creagh is a girl

Forgot one....

6. St George can't play

Stgeorgecantplay.jpg

Threads have a tendency to drift off topic no matter what.

As for Mr Fourex's comment, it was not personal at you so no harm no foul.

If he continues to get under your skin just put him on ignore mate or use the "report post" feature please.  :thumbup:

Have done so mate. It's much better now not having to read his dribble. Thanks for the advice.  :thumbup3: 

Guest Johnsy

Do you think Creagh still has it in him?  He has been bloody good for the Blues over the years.