Harry Sack

Darius Boyd

Never has there been a more soft cock fullback since Frenchman Puig Aubert in the '50's who was infamous for refusing to tackle because his team mates didn't tackle him beforehand

Cunt refuses to put his body on the line when it counts. I've seen at least 4 occasions this season already (and I haven't seen all Broncos games) where he has let the ball carrier just stroll past him for a try.

Young Osako is a FB in the making and Katoni Staggs to the wing.

14 minutes ago, Mr Chook said:

Never has there been a more soft cock fullback since Frenchman Puig Aubert in the '50's who was infamous for refusing to tackle because his team mates didn't tackle him beforehand

Cunt refuses to put his body on the line when it counts. I've seen at least 4 occasions this season already (and I haven't seen all Broncos games) where he has let the ball carrier just stroll past him for a try.

Not sure about Osako at Fullback because he was not good under the high ball against the Roosters but he does show commitment and guts, and Staggs needs more game time as well. James Roberts has also shown lack of interest also however he has been injured lately so he does have an excuse.

The Roosters were great on Thursday night but the Broncos were a fucking disgrace.

19 hours ago, sydgeoff said:

Boyd HAS to be dropped ! This cunt has been a passenger all year (probably a passenger all of his career), put Alex Glenn as captain, put Milford at fullback and just get anybody in with Nikorima in the halves...even if they drag Kevvie Walters back at five-eighth.

Alfie still looks half fit. Boyd just looks like he is no longer interested.

Milford is a failure at half. Every team now knows how to target his weak defence and constantly being out of position.

Jack Bird is probably their option for 5/8.

If they can’t improve with the pack they have, then the Broncos need to go back to rebuilding a side from scratch.

9 hours ago, sydgeoff said:

Not sure about Osako at Fullback because he was not good under the high ball against the Roosters but he does show commitment and guts, and Staggs needs more game time as well. James Roberts has also shown lack of interest also however he has been injured lately so he does have an excuse.

The Roosters were great on Thursday night but the Broncos were a fucking disgrace.

Agree with that. Osaka and Oates are terrible under the kick at the moment.

For Oates it is an ongoing issues in his game, while Osako is probably suffering a lack of confidence at the moment.

Staggs is a gutsy player. Big things for him if he doesn’t get burnt out covering for everyone.

I thought Staggs handled Mitchell well, and proved tough for the Roosters to read and defend at times.

On 4/6/2019 at 7:29 AM, Mr Chook said:

Make that 5 times now, he showed zero commitment to make the game saving tackle last night. To his credit, he did show some aggression with the ball when in attack last night.

On 4/6/2019 at 4:48 PM, Diddee said:

Alfie still looks half fit. Boyd just looks like he is no longer interested.

Milford is a failure at half. Every team now knows how to target his weak defence and constantly being out of position.

Jack Bird is probably their option for 5/8.

If they can’t improve with the pack they have, then the Broncos need to go back to rebuilding a side from scratch.

Pretty much everyone said when Milford went there that he isn't a half. He was an excellent fullback and his game has suffered for moving into the halves.

I'm not sure of Bird has much of a long kicking game. Is Troy Dargan still injured? He may be their best option going forward. I like him when he was playing in the lower grades for Parra, has a good kicking game.