Harry Sack

Darius Boyd

Who covers him?

I'm going with Jordon Kahu.

This kid is due for a break and this year could be it. The brains trust at red Hill have long admired Kahu's natural ability and have been even more endeared to him after watching his determination in overcoming serious injuries.

I'm going with Jordon Kahu.

This kid is due for a break and this year could be it. The brains trust at red Hill have long admired Kahu's natural ability and have been even more endeared to him after watching his determination in overcoming serious injuries.

Well, could be a break for him. Always great to see a player handed an opportunity he might otherwise not have had, and make the most of it.

First they have too many fullbacks...now they have none.

I'd put Milford back there.

We had too many "top line" fullbacks....and yes I use the term loosely. Numerous players could fill the position IMO.

I would move Milford back there as well if it was for the whole season. Problem is it will only be for 13 or so rounds. In the long run, I think it will be better to just run with a replacement FB.

Macca was the only other possible candidate IMO. Which I wouldn't have minded really, although he doesn't seem vocal enough.

I have never rated him.....he can tackle OK but he suffers from rushes of blood...white line fever whenever he gets near the tryline. I don't think the Broncos will ever win the premiership while he is in the team.

I have never rated him.....he can tackle OK but he suffers from rushes of blood...white line fever whenever he gets near the tryline. I don't think the Broncos will ever win the premiership while he is in the team.

You don't need to rate him, if you are a new signing to the Broncos or if you are picked for first grade, then you are automatically deemed to be a superstar unless proven otherwise.

I'm 50/50 on whether we can win it with him, but i know what you mean about white line fever. He's got a surprisingly good kicking game, wish he'd use it more often.

It took him over 4 years in first grade before he could manage 80 minutes.   

Maybe he will use his kicking game more when he is in his mid-forties.   

They can never accuse him of using performance enhancing drugs because there has been no evidence of it throughout his career. 

Macca was the only other possible candidate IMO. Which I wouldn't have minded really, although he doesn't seem vocal enough.

Thank fuck it wasn't him is all I can say.

I agree with geoff. We won't win a premiership while A.Mc is in the team. 

On 2/13/2017 at 8:42 AM, Diddee said:

Captain Boyd of the Broncos.

Surely there was someone else?

Boyd HAS to be dropped ! This cunt has been a passenger all year (probably a passenger all of his career), put Alex Glenn as captain, put Milford at fullback and just get anybody in with Nikorima in the halves...even if they drag Kevvie Walters back at five-eighth.