sydgeoff

Todays Observations

I had a few things to do today in town so I went for a walk through Darling Harbour. I knew that the NRL normally put something on the Thursday of GF week ,so when I saw the crowd around the new pavilion floating in the harbour,I thought it must be the NRL lunch. I waited awhile and saw a few "heroes"...Danny Weidler...is,was and will always be a wanker. Ken Sutcliffe...a little shortarse. Sam Burgess mum...arguably the biggest woman I have ever seen. Neil Breen...wanker. Brian Canavan (something to do with the Roosters)..nice bloke who when I mentioned that he might have played with my cousin for Valleys,wanted to pass on his well wishes to Russell (my cousin). Anthony Minichello...his wife is a fair bit older than him...but I like what he has done for the game in general. Then lastly Glenn Shorrock (former singer of Axiom,Little River Band) accidently bumped into me...it was all happening!

Living in Souths territory ain't the best at the moment.

Plenty of green and red flags, jerseys, shirts, banners that I've never seen around here before.

Still it could be worse. I could be in Canterbury territory.

Guest PumpMyCrack

When you shit and most of your fecal matter is a rich black colour does it mean alarm bells?

When you shit and most of your fecal matter is a rich black colour does it mean alarm bells?

Alarm Bells are usually not a rich black colour. But bandwagon's medical advice above is sound. 

Guest PumpMyCrack

Try and contribute to the forum please instead of just emoticons. And if you want to nhave a rugby league discussion I would leave you for dead.

Try and contribute to the forum please instead of just emoticons. And if you want to nhave a rugby league discussion I would leave you for dead.

Sure. just let me know when you are going to start.  :jerkit:

That's a hell of a way to describe your posting style Pumpy, accurate but still.....

Now there's a question. How would you describe your posting style?

I would have to rate mine sustained but restrained since I was banned by 4X, the guy who can't take criticism.