admin

Hi and Welcome

Harry Sack, obviously.

Pretty certain Diddee, PristinePanties, bedonga, and Bandwagon are as well.

No too sure about that Quint fella either.

Diddee....?

Point out your evidence, Sherlock homo.

Having been a member of a few Rugby League forums over the years I have noticed a decline in the way they are run or managed.

This has prompted me to start my own.

Unlike some forums this board will not be over run with juvenile comments, nor will it moderated like a death camp.

I would like to find the balance between good banter and serious discussion.

I am very anti-censorship and also against bias.

Everyone has their favourite teams and naturally their opinions are swayed in that direction, way to often though I have seen that influence moderating decisions and I can assure you that will not happen here.

I encourage any of you guys who have just joined to become part of the boards growth and am very open to suggestions.

So again, I welcome you and please feel free to enjoy the board and speak your mind on a not so politically correct forum.

I will be posting as Al in the forum not as admin.

Enjoy

I'm confused.

Is this you Fourex?

Fuck no.......some guy I took over the site from. I suspected he was "Big H"...a guy from RLeague who was a BRL nut.

He befriended me on RLeague.....emailed me to join here, then asked me if I wanted it a matter of weeks after I joined. 

Would be nice to get some of the old Rleague crew on here.

Janus was a scum supporter, but he had a good sense of humour and he knew his footy.

Hancock was an absolute cunt who thought he knew everything, but he was fun to get into arguments with.

Nady and M_F. Fuck, they could make a thread go for 20 pages just the two of them.

I think I remember at least one decent Storm supporter on there, but can't remember his name.

Plenty more that I can't be bothered thinking of right now.

Whatever happened to Morkel and Marcus79? They came over to this site but just fucking disappeared. Seems a shame we had this pretty cool online community but those Rleague pricks screwed us over.

Janus disappeared

Hancock posts over at BHQ as 1910.......still a cunt

M_F is over at Cricsim but the site is currently down because Cribb is moving or some shit. He plans to get it up and going again before the start of the season. No idea what happened to Nady. Shithouse Manly supporter but a good guy all the same I think.

Morkel mainly sticks to BHQ these days, he doesn't have the time he used to. Fuck knows what happened to Marcus. I'd say a number of them would be active on LU

...and Fuck Sonic for selling Rleague.

Disclaimer: Don't know if it was 100% him that did it but I wanted to blame him for something one more time.

Janus disappeared

Hancock posts over at BHQ as 1910.......still a cunt

M_F is over at Cricsim but the site is currently down because Cribb is moving or some shit. He plans to get it up and going again before the start of the season. No idea what happened to Nady. Shithouse Manly supporter but a good guy all the same I think.

Morkel mainly sticks to BHQ these days, he doesn't have the time he used to. Fuck knows what happened to Marcus. I'd say a number of them would be active on LU

...and Fuck Sonic for selling Rleague.

Disclaimer: Don't know if it was 100% him that did it but I wanted to blame him for something one more time.

I don't think it was Sonic.

MattO was the administrator and seemingly the owner of the site. He was the one who came out and explained that it had been sold.

I know Sonic went to another League site but can't remember what it was. I remember it didn't have much traffic. Probably shut down since then.