admin

Hi and Welcome

Having been a member of a few Rugby League forums over the years I have noticed a decline in the way they are run or managed.

This has prompted me to start my own.

Unlike some forums this board will not be over run with juvenile comments, nor will it moderated like a death camp.

I would like to find the balance between good banter and serious discussion.

I am very anti-censorship and also against bias.

Everyone has their favourite teams and naturally their opinions are swayed in that direction, way to often though I have seen that influence moderating decisions and I can assure you that will not happen here.

I encourage any of you guys who have just joined to become part of the boards growth and am very open to suggestions.

So again, I welcome you and please feel free to enjoy the board and speak your mind on a not so politically correct forum.

I will be posting as Al in the forum not as admin.

Enjoy

Hi, I'm Syd.

I like the look of the board. Simple and yet modern and sleek.

It'll be nice to have another board to go to as the LU forum is an absolute joke. Teenage trolls and admin trolls alike running amok.

Hopefully this place turns into a good alternative.

Cheers.  ;)

Hi Syd,

Good to have you here.  As you can tell the board is in its infancy and am trying to sort things out and make it a little more presentable.  Hopefully that will not take to long, look forward to your contributions.

Who is your team?

Guest Miss Milton

Raiders supporter here.  So sick of waiting for the season to start, have had enough cricket to last a lifetime. 

Brisbane Buck here, nice to meet you all. I used to be a member of the grandsatnd forum until those creeps from the betting syndicates took it over and disbanded the forum. Joined NRL News for a while but never really got into it. Lu is what someone above said, a bad joke.

Been looking for somewhere new for a while. So far this place looks alright. I'd like to be a part of it's beginnings.

Finally, like the rest of us, I can't wait for the season to start. Brisbane are looking to improve, big time. 

Hi BB, welcome.  I was a member of the grandstand also but did not post there regularly.  I won't bag LU, but lets just say could not agree more with some other posters thoughts about it.

If you have any friends that you are still in contact with on other forums please feel free to mention this one, remember though it is in it's infancy but slowly but surely we are seeing new people join.

Broncos will have a big year ahead of them agreed.  Let's hope they can turn it around this year.

Hi people. The Duck of Steel here. One of the last Wests Magpies supporters still alive (or not in jail)

Blacktown and proud of it.

I liked the opening post. I started my own RL forum for much the same reasons. It's very slow but, it's not intended as a massive commercial operation anyway. I like the look of this forum and the functions look good. My loyalties are, in order:

1. the game of RL worldwide

2. NSW

3. Wests Tigers

4. OZ

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome Duck, thanks for the comments about the forum.  Just started here so expect it to be slow for a while but like you not looking for any kind of commercial business.

Tigers will be looking to better this year.

Hi, Im the Cheese and that donut Farmduck has forced me to come over and join here.  he previously forced me to join a forum he made himself.

anyway, i dont have a team...nor want one as it happens, im happy to enjoy any game of league.

Hi, Oval. First RL forum, eh? Sadly with most of them you haven't missed much.

Hi, Maniac. Never been to any of those Filo sights but I live in Blacktown, where 9% of the people are Pinoys and Tagalog is the most common language after English.

Guest Johnsy

Couple of my mates have been to manila but most go to thailand.

My brother also goes to thailand but i havnt been yet.  He keeps telling me i should go but me missus would not be happy about that.  :whip:

Hi, I'm Syd.

I like the look of the board. Simple and yet modern and sleek.

It'll be nice to have another board to go to as the LU forum is an absolute joke. Teenage trolls and admin trolls alike running amok.

Hopefully this place turns into a good alternative.

Cheers.  ;)

Another favourite topic......how shit is LU everybody !!

Steve Williams (AKA Willow) is a complete and utter wanker.