Mr Fourex

What shits you off ??

Fucking updates. I use ms outlook for email. Windows update for some reason has shifted my email inbox folder from the top of the folders list into the middle.

I drag it back in place and moments later it puts itself back in the middle. 

Fucken Microsoft are such complete shunts.

My skip bin at work is out side the fence, and the moment it doesn't get padlocked some piece of shit fills it with their garbage.

And then having Identified from where it originated by finding their ripped up mail amongst their crap, they show no gratitude when I return it.

Clive is awesome.

Populist politics taken to the nth degree, and he can have what ever the fuck he likes as his policy as he'll never have the power to implement them.

His popularity with Newman is extraordinary, as will be the man love Abbott will feel after 2 1/2 more years with this senate.

But best of all, after having bagged Gillard continuously for working with the greens and independents to get legislation through, the LNP are finding how impotent they are in the same position. All thanks to Clive.

Fucking updates. I use ms outlook for email. Windows update for some reason has shifted my email inbox folder from the top of the folders list into the middle.

I drag it back in place and moments later it puts itself back in the middle. 

Fucken Microsoft are such complete shunts.

It's happened again on start up today.

fucken cunts.

Yes.....I occasionally get a bloke at work who either has no concept of deodorant or just hasn't found one that works.

Shove a few guys into a closed environment ....a hot closed environment, and pretty soon the offender gets educated. No excuses for someone who hasn't found a product that doesn't work. Carry it with you...spray more often.

Fuel prices.

I still don't get why on one day I can buy petrol at a 1.45 and two days later the same joint will sell it for 1.65 

and further more, it's still hard to accept that 1.45 is actually deemed cheap. 

I've been reduced to conducting mandatory bag checks to make sure the order is right. I don't move until it's all checked off and in most cases, fixed.

All the same...maccas, HJ's ...KFC. 

I do this now myself.

Especially at KFC. The fuckers NEVER get my order right.

I always ask for plain gravy in my meal...99% of the time they will put in potato and gravy.