bedonga

Dead Site

This site is dead. has collected more cobwebs that Rock Hudson's arse.

Head on over to nrlnews.com  More action and some decent topics and posts (excluding the ones from some of the deadshit fence sitters who also post on this site). The admins have been doing a lot of promo work and don't use the place as their own little toy. 

Head on over to nrlnews.com  More action and some decent topics and posts (excluding the ones from some of the deadshit fence sitters who also post on this site). The admins have been doing a lot of promo work and don't use the place as their own little toy. 

It's disappointing that Ricky has to use his "friends" to try and put down other sites.

The maturity level or lack thereof doesn't surprise me tbh ......

Plenty of room out there for everyone to chose wherever they want to be IMO. 

At least your avatar is correct.

I'd say NRLNews is a lot deader than this place.

maybe they should do a bit more promo and use it as their own little toy- seems more enjoyable.

Now now Noddee .....I don't see it as a competition and I don't like to slag off at Ricky (well....sometimes I do) but, IMO every board has something for someone.

I like to think of this place as an alternative to the other mainstream boards. 

In Bedonga's case....he hasn't really added anything to the conversations or of any value at all. He seems intent on just rubbishing the site and all the people in it.

I'm all for free speech, but I really can't see much sense in thinking this fuckhead will want to be an active member......maybe I'll just delete his account?

we're the team from the coast

we're the team that wins the most

we are the Wyong Kangaroos

we'll beat the Townies and the Tigers

The Roosters and Umina

and whoever else we choose

only great clubs win matches or so we've been told

we'll wrap that premiership trophy in green and in gold

won't you come see us play

we're the winners all the way

we are the Wyong Kangaroos

WHO ARE WE??

We are the Wyong Kangaroos

sorry broke out into spontaneous song there.