Mr Fourex

World Cup

Pulled an allnighter last night. Got home and watched the Soceroos.

Great game. Tim Cahill's forhead is massive. Lucky for Australia to have that Mongoloid at the end of the cross kicks.

I have watching the soccer World Cup most mornings just for the lack of something else to do.Australia have of course been bundled out and now all the commentators are saying we are a big chance to win the Asian Cup next year here in Australia.I looked through the match schedule and saw a lot of teams from what I consider the Middle East but they are probably considered Asia Minor...Qatar,Iran,Bahrain...those types of joints.I saw that on January 19th Qatar is playing Bahrain at Stadium Australia.In a stadium that fits about 84000 people...I think they will be lucky to get 1500 fans there.

Yeah, I read yesterday the bookies are steering clear of any bets on games involving Russia.

If Russia wins this WC it will be absolute proof that the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

3 hours ago, Diddee said:

Yeah, I read yesterday the bookies are steering clear of any bets on games involving Russia.

If Russia wins this WC it will be absolute proof that the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

You sure? I have a multi going with them to win their first game. Maybe it's just an overall thing?

6 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

You sure? I have a multi going with them to win their first game. Maybe it's just an overall thing?

I think they are talking, exotics and any achievements they are not expected to reach, like the final.

Fuck the French. Lucky frog cunts.

How the hell was that a penalty?

Also, the couldn’t hit a horses arse with a dart but that ball bouncing over the line was heartbreaking. 

Very proud of croat.......I mean, Australia.