Mr Fourex

Hey ref...you suck !!!

Usually I don't get that stuck into the referees. I like to think good teams just have to roll with the punches.

This year, it seems like every game I watch the referees or the video ref or both are making the most retarded decisions.

How do you think a Chooks fan feels getting caned in the penalty count every single week.

The Roosters are an undisciplined rabble ......most of the penalties they incur are deserved.

I was talking about the first penalty of the match in the Titans v Warriors game. How 4 fucken referees didn't seem him trying to off load the ball is downright incompetent.

The Roosters are an undisciplined rabble ......most of the penalties they incur are deserved.

I was talking about the first penalty of the match in the Titans v Warriors game. How 4 fucken referees didn't seem him trying to off load the ball is downright incompetent.

No arguments that our disipline is poor but refs go looking for penalties againts us, well it seems that way at least. JWH just has to fart and he'd be pinged and put on report.

LOL....JWH ??

C'mon mate....you gonna have to come up with a better example than him. He deserves every penalty he gets.

Which isn't saying he's grubby per se...at least not Gallen grubby or Bird, but he's loose, undisciplined....hot headed...emotional. A penalty magnet.

So a player slips in to Lowrie's shoulder, ref says "contact with the head is a penalty no matter what". Shortly after, Broncos player gets snotted in the head as he's going to ground. Refs say nothing. Then, after McGuire passes at the line, his is hit late, from behind, which pushes him face first in to a shoulder-charge attempt by the opposition. Video ref looks at it 4-5 times. Not even a penalty.

Shows that last weekend, where a player was cited by the judiciary for deliberately kicking Hala in the head, but not even penalised (despite the video ref checking it) during the game was not a one-off.