Raven

Players Behaving Badly

11 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

Cows had no choice tbh. Apparently there's heaps of footage of it. The Dogs covered it up and apparently so did the Sharks. About time this little cunt got what was coming to him. Should be in jail

Thats a good point Harry.

The club’s and nrl are smart enough now to know they will cop a backlash if they don’t issue a punishment themselves.

But what about referring the prick to the police? Surely if there is enough evidence of DV to get him sacked, then there’s enough evidence for a police investigation.

The NRL is not the criminal justice system, but they certainly have a responsibility to report crime.

I dare say it is the usual bullshit of protecting the club and game, but not really caring about the issue as much as their PR would like us to believe.

What a piece of shit.

I'm still trying to figure out what his wife is thinking staying with a bloke like that after the last time. Is it his money? Is it for the kids? Is it because she thinks he might change? Or is she just scared to? Did her friends and family try and convince her to leave the prick? Did his friends?I would certainly hope so. If my best mate (or even my brother) beat up his wife I wouldn't hesitate to tell him he's a fuckwit, never see him again, and try to convince the wife to do the same.

Greenberg knew what happened last time, and he didn't try and convince her to leave him? Instead he enabled the fuckwit by allowing him to use the mental illness excuse, let him skip out on rehab and have him playing footy again within a couple of weeks as if nothing ever happened.

3 hours ago, Quint said:

What a piece of shit.

I'm still trying to figure out what his wife is thinking staying with a bloke like that after the last time. Is it his money? Is it for the kids? Is it because she thinks he might change? Or is she just scared to? Did her friends and family try and convince her to leave the prick? Did his friends?I would certainly hope so. If my best mate (or even my brother) beat up his wife I wouldn't hesitate to tell him he's a fuckwit, never see him again, and try to convince the wife to do the same.

Greenberg knew what happened last time, and he didn't try and convince her to leave him? Instead he enabled the fuckwit by allowing him to use the mental illness excuse, let him skip out on rehab and have him playing footy again within a couple of weeks as if nothing ever happened.

Thats is what is keeping her with him. When the money stops, she will be gone.

4 hours ago, Quint said:

What a piece of shit.

Really?

You, a card carrying member of the CWA and White Knight society, of all people want to blame her?

I think you better hand in your snag card at the office when you go to work.

Theres one reason cited as to why she should leave. Theres probably a hundred reasons why she would feel compelled to stay.

Apparently there is another scandal brewing on social media. I heard something about Mitchell Pearce snorting cocaine off Dylan Napas kerp. If true...Jesus...what are these cunts thinking...that is...if they are capable of thinking.

On 2/3/2019 at 5:39 PM, sydgeoff said:

Thats is what is keeping her with him. When the money stops, she will be gone.

She's been with him since high school and it's clearly been going on for a while. She likely doesn't know any different and thinks it's normal...hence her using the phrase "It's a private matter". She could also be an utter cunt behind closed doors and belt the shit out of Ben on the regular. I don't think this is about Money

2 hours ago, sydgeoff said:

Apparently there is another scandal brewing on social media. I heard something about Mitchell Pearce snorting cocaine off Dylan Napas kerp. If true...Jesus...what are these cunts thinking...that is...if they are capable of thinking.

If true, which I doubt, it would be from Roosters days then?

17 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

She's been with him since high school and it's clearly been going on for a while. She likely doesn't know any different and thinks it's normal...hence her using the phrase "It's a private matter". She could also be an utter cunt behind closed doors and belt the shit out of Ben on the regular. I don't think this is about Money

No. There are many kinds of mental illness, and someone who doesn’t learn from big mistakes, I would classify as being a few Roos short in the top paddock.

Barba and his missus.

22 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

Sure she has been with him since high school and I think she may be an utter cunt as well. However, I think that most girls will stick with some cunt with a high profile getting $300 K to $500K or more per year. I am pretty sure that now that he will be getting fuck all money coming in, will see stick around. She has luggage (4 kids ) and her life will now be getting some government benefit...big change from his previous salary.

Big Papi (Napa) breaks his silence and says he has learnt his lesson.

hopes it will help prevent other players making the same mistake.

Only one question remains in my mind.

Where do you find these willing chicks?

On 2/3/2019 at 7:57 PM, Diddee said:

Really?

You, a card carrying member of the CWA and White Knight society, of all people want to blame her?

I think you better hand in your snag card at the office when you go to work.

Theres one reason cited as to why she should leave. Theres probably a hundred reasons why she would feel compelled to stay.

I am not blaming her for getting beaten up. She should never be blamed for that.

But this is not an isolated incident. She knows what kind of man he is (a complete fuckwit who beats up women) and yet she still chose to be with him. She chose to keep her kids around him. That's just stupidity. 

He is gone forever from the game now. He might get picked up by another ESL club again (then again who would want him?). Rugby? Did n't he try that once and was a failure? I can't remember.

Hopefully he has to go and get a proper job now with whatever few life skills he possesses. I'm sure it's going to be just as enjoyable as earning hundreds of thousands of dollars to play a sport you love.

On 2/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, Diddee said:

I still think it is ridiculous the nrl are contemplating action against Napa.

Charge of damaging the game. My arse. He’s kept the nrl alive over the off season.

He has done nothing wrong.

He didn't even release the video to the press himself, some other cunt did it.

2 hours ago, Quint said:

I am not blaming her for getting beaten up. She should never be blamed for that.

But this is not an isolated incident. She knows what kind of man he is (a complete fuckwit who beats up women) and yet she still chose to be with him. She chose to keep her kids around him. That's just stupidity. 

He is gone forever from the game now. He might get picked up by another ESL club again (then again who would want him?). Rugby? Did n't he try that once and was a failure? I can't remember.

Hopefully he has to go and get a proper job now with whatever few life skills he possesses. I'm sure it's going to be just as enjoyable as earning hundreds of thousands of dollars to play a sport you love.

Well, we don’t really know what goes on in their relationship.

I read somewhere that it takes a woman on average 11 attempts to successfully leave a violent and controlling relationship in Australia.

Barba signed a 2.5 mil deal with Toulon in French Rugby, But was axed after less than 100 minutes of game time.

I think it was more about the club facing relegation and needing to overhaul dumb decisions, rather than anything about Barba.

1 hour ago, Diddee said:

Well, we don’t really know what goes on in their relationship.

I read somewhere that it takes a woman on average 11 attempts to successfully leave a violent and controlling relationship in Australia.

Barba signed a 2.5 mil deal with Toulon in French Rugby, But was axed after less than 100 minutes of game time.

I think it was more about the club facing relegation and needing to overhaul dumb decisions, rather than anything about Barba.

This is true, and it really isn't for me to judge. Cheers for pulling me up on that.

I usually am thinking of the children in these situations (force of habit in my line of work) so anyone keeping a child around an abusive relationship sets off something in me. 

Barba is the piece of shit here. I agree with your post earlier that surely if there is video evidence of this assault then he can be prosecuted. I'm not sure how it works but do they need her to press charges against him if there is video evidence?

11 hours ago, Quint said:

Pretty sure ESL has backed the NRL here and banned him too.

8 hours ago, Quint said:

This is true, and it really isn't for me to judge. Cheers for pulling me up on that.

I usually am thinking of the children in these situations (force of habit in my line of work) so anyone keeping a child around an abusive relationship sets off something in me. 

Barba is the piece of shit here. I agree with your post earlier that surely if there is video evidence of this assault then he can be prosecuted. I'm not sure how it works but do they need her to press charges against him if there is video evidence?

Not picking you up on anything, chances are that if this is his behaviour in public, imagine what it might be like behind closed doors.

And yes, the kids are the poor bastards in this.

I thought police could issue an order even if the victim refused.

Still pretty bad that not one person in the outraged world is saying it is a criminal offence that should be referred to police.

Poor voiceless, invisible kids.