Diddee

NRL Matched 2019

Game of the year so far was Storm vs Roosters.

Very, very good football.

Roosters are still without Friend but gee they are impressive.

The difference between Mitchell and other players, apart from his obvious talent, is his sheer willingness to try his hand.

Would be hard pressed to see many players so cocky in trying that shot at field goal.

Strom were good, but only got back into the game through capitalising on some Roosters lapses.

The Roosters will know they need to work on their intensity for 80 minutes.

I don’t buy into the tabloid NRL journalism but Smith doesn’t like Cronk very much does he?

3 hours ago, Diddee said:

Game of the year so far was Storm vs Roosters.

Very, very good football.

Roosters are still without Friend but gee they are impressive.

The difference between Mitchell and other players, apart from his obvious talent, is his sheer willingness to try his hand.

Would be hard pressed to see many players so cocky in trying that shot at field goal.

Strom were good, but only got back into the game through capitalising on some Roosters lapses.

The Roosters will know they need to work on their intensity for 80 minutes.

I don’t buy into the tabloid NRL journalism but Smith doesn’t like Cronk very much does he?

Nup. Smith and Cronk really do dislike one another quite a bit it seems. And it's been good watching Cronk get the better of Smith in their last two games, including the GF. Smith would be absolutely filthy about that.

It was a good game last night. Brilliant field goal from Mitchell, and great set up by making it seem Cronk was going to get the ball. That's the advantage of having more than one player who can kick a field goal in your team. Watching the Roosters set up fort hat goal made the players in the Tigers/Broncos game last week look even more ridiculously stupid after they tried and failed several times to even set up for the FG properly despite getting good chances to.

9 hours ago, Quint said:

Nup. Smith and Cronk really do dislike one another quite a bit it seems. And it's been good watching Cronk get the better of Smith in their last two games, including the GF. Smith would be absolutely filthy about that.

It was a good game last night. Brilliant field goal from Mitchell, and great set up by making it seem Cronk was going to get the ball. That's the advantage of having more than one player who can kick a field goal in your team. Watching the Roosters set up fort hat goal made the players in the Tigers/Broncos game last week look even more ridiculously stupid after they tried and failed several times to even set up for the FG properly despite getting good chances to.

I wonder what the reason is behind the Smith / Cronk fued? There is no way that it would be just about Cronk wanting to go for Melbourne to Sydney...there must be more to it than that.

5 hours ago, sydgeoff said:

I wonder what the reason is behind the Smith / Cronk fued? There is no way that it would be just about Cronk wanting to go for Melbourne to Sydney...there must be more to it than that.

I've heard the wives of each detest one other. Maybe thats affected the boys friendship too.