Diddee

2018 NRL Finals

Fijian grassroots training. Hard to coach out of some attack oriented players.

Love the try Inglis scored while he was busy whingeing to the touchie.

While we’re on it, I wish I had a dollar for every time Munster threw his hands up in exasperation from dummy half, appealing for a penalty.

His own infringements in the ruck are second only to Smith.

Bit sick tonight.

At home watching the salary cap match between rooters and Sharks.

Enjoyed watching Panthers beat the Warriors also.

Johnston amazes me every time. 

How can such a great player be so fucking ordinary sometimes?

Okay, good game Dragons. A pretty gutsy win.

Worst thing is we have at least another week to suffer those gutless Saints fans who were pretty vocal in calling for the coach and certain players to be sacked.

Fuckwits are not real fans, and don’t deserve to have a team playing finals.

13 hours ago, Diddee said:

Which one?

I expected far more for the Cocks V Sharks tbh. There were more people to watch the WNRL at Suncorp today.

Pathetic from the Broncos today, there's just no excuse to get pumped like that. We made the Dragons look sooooo damn good, I think they're gone without Widdop next week though. Did have to laugh when Korbin dumped that bloke.....he'll serve his suspension while in that teams colours lol.

10 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

I expected far more for the Cocks V Sharks tbh. There were more people to watch the WNRL at Suncorp today.

Pathetic from the Broncos today, there's just no excuse to get pumped like that. We made the Dragons look sooooo damn good, I think they're gone without Widdop next week though. Did have to laugh when Korbin dumped that bloke.....he'll serve his suspension while in that teams colours lol.

Sharks and Roosters could both be performing well and still their fans would prefer to watch it somewhere else........Roosters fans over a latte in some swanky eatery, and Sharks fans probably in some drug flop house somewhere with a stolen flat screen.

Yes, Tarim Sims had his one game of the year where he actually scores points rather than leaking them.

Gee the Sharks are doing their best to put Maloney off his game.

Going out on a limb here, but I think it is even money in the Souths vs Saints game.

Both sides will have to see if they turn up on the day. 

injuries will determine a lot for both sides, but the loss of Widdop might be the bigger disadvantage.

In staying that, one good hit to areynolds and the Bunnies could be gone.

I think the winner plays the Rooters.

Sharks vs Panthers should be a tough game with both forward packs going at it.

a bit of grit between the teams, so wouldn’t be surprised to see some fireworks to try and unsettle each other.

It will be individuals that decide this one, like Holmes, Maloney, Cleary.

Personally I hope the Sharks get dudded like they deserve.

Winner plays the Storm, which imo is the easier side of the draw.

11 hours ago, Harry Sack said:

I can't see anything but a Storm V Chooks gf personally. I have an inkling the Panthers will upset the Sharks though. They lose a lot without Graham IMO. That said, Luke Lewis FTS

Latrell Mitchell suspension is a massive loss for next game. Big strike weapon lost for our attack. I think Napa still has one game to go on his suspension too, we need him to help contain the Burgess twins go-forward.. That is if Souths get over the Dragons which they should.

3 hours ago, Mr Chook said:

Latrell Mitchell suspension is a massive loss for next game. Big strike weapon lost for our attack. I think Napa still has one game to go on his suspension too, we need him to help contain the Burgess twins go-forward.. That is if Souths get over the Dragons which they should.

Completely forgot about the Mitchell thing actually, that's gonna hurt

Mitchell had a quiet game last outing.

Sure, he did a few good things, but he was mostly out of the action and gave away his usual mistakes.

The Roosters will be right, and maybe this is the wakeup call Mitchell needs.

Aubusson would be a wise choice to cover imo, but they may go for another option.

Aubusson is such a valuable team player though, and has got them out of many holes in the past.

Sharks almost choked massively. Panthers should never have come that close to winning after their first half performance.

Also, what a terrible crowd for a Finals match involving two Sydney teams. I don't give a shit if it was Friday night, this is the Finals and there was plenty of time to get out there and support your team. The NRL must be hoping the Eels and Bulldogs get their shit together and make the Finals consistently. When we do play Finals the fans at least turn up.

Dragons put up a good show last night. Ben Hunt had another decent game.

James Graham was playing injured, as I can’t recall seeing him fun. He looked pretty quick to pass.

Sure the Dragons failed with a couple of options but once again, a game where momentum was ultimately determined by inconsistent refereeing decisions. When teams are so close, momentum matters.

Souths are frustrating to watch.

They seemed in much better form and much better co-ordinated about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

Almost as if they think they should just score without building for it.

Some of their plays a blind desperation.

Sam Burgess has been off his game for several weeks.

Cody Walker needs to lift his involvement and better execution.

Too much of an unknown for me to tip them over the Roosters.

I think the Roosters will be well rested, and Mitchell won’t be there to do anything stupid against GI.

Sharks seemed determined, but a few lazy patches.

They will really need to improve if they are to match it with Melbourne.

I really wish they were gone because of salary cap questions tainting the whole game.

Melbourne will also have rested, but Sharks’ experience might bring them closer if they can improve on their showing against the Panthers.