sydgeoff

Radio broadcasts?

32 minutes ago, Mr Chook said:

Yeah, Triple M doing a good enough job....except when the bloody Swans are playing and then they get the preferential treatment. Do they do the same with the Lions or Suns in Qld?

They do but I just switch stations. If the Lions are on, I switch to Triple M sydney. Simple

I have an app called Tunein Radio, which can access radio stations all around the world live.

I've never tried listening to the footy on it, but I would imagine you could just by tuning into the Triple M or ABC station.

What's everyone's choice of radio for your car?

Triple M for mine. Enjoy Grill Team in the mornings and piss myself laughing with Mick Malloy & Jane Kennedy in the arvos. MG's new evening show is ok but switch over when the two gay guys Tom & Ollie get on.

10 hours ago, Mr Chook said:

What's everyone's choice of radio for your car?

Triple M for mine. Enjoy Grill Team in the mornings and piss myself laughing with Mick Malloy & Jane Kennedy in the arvos. MG's new evening show is ok but switch over when the two gay guys Tom & Ollie get on.

Homophobe.....

12 hours ago, Quint said:

Podcasts.

Can't stand much of what's on the radio anymore.

We have a station called Rebel up here....not quite mainstream, but gets good coverage on the Goldie and Brisbane southside.

Playlist is Rock......heavy rock.......and more rock. No bubble gum pop.

I enjoy Anthony Maroon on MMM league. Dan Ginnane shits me a bit. But MMM League can be quite a laugh.

14 hours ago, Mr Fourex said:

Homophobe.....

Maybe I am. Just cant listen when their big gripe for the day and wanted callers to ring in about is "is it wrong to ask a male stranger at a beach to rub sunscreen onto another mans back". Just not really interested in that kind of topic of conversation.

On 15/04/2018 at 2:27 AM, Mr Chook said:

Maybe I am. Just cant listen when their big gripe for the day and wanted callers to ring in about is "is it wrong to ask a male stranger at a beach to rub sunscreen onto another mans back". Just not really interested in that kind of topic of conversation.

Don’t leave Sydgeoff hanging. What’s the answer?

On 4/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, Mr Fourex said:

We have a station called Rebel up here....not quite mainstream, but gets good coverage on the Goldie and Brisbane southside.

Playlist is Rock......heavy rock.......and more rock. No bubble gum pop.

I enjoy Anthony Maroon on MMM league. Dan Ginnane shits me a bit. But MMM League can be quite a laugh.

I like Maroon as well actually. When it comes to footy commentators, he is one of the better ones. Shits on quite a few of the people on Ch9 and Fox.

I don't mind Ginnane either tbh.

I'm just never in the car when those guys are on, and that's the only time I would listen to the radio.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:14 AM, Quint said:

I like Maroon as well actually. When it comes to footy commentators, he is one of the better ones. Shits on quite a few of the people on Ch9 and Fox.

I don't mind Ginnane either tbh.

I'm just never in the car when those guys are on, and that's the only time I would listen to the radio.

Except when Souths play, the bias in him comes out badly.