Jump to content
Diddee

State of Origin Blues 2018

Recommended Posts

I heard that George Peponis and Ray Dib at the Bulldogs are getting rid of Hasler by Friday, and offering him the NSW job and paying him a squillion to do so. This apparently will alleviate the Bulldogs from paying out Haslers contract with the Bulldogs.

 

I can't believe it but a bloke at work has the inside info he claims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't really matter who the coach is as long as QLD still have the better players in the most important positions.

 

Although, not having numbnuts Daley is a good thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr Chook said:

Nathan Cleary out for 10 weeks. I guess we're stuck with bloody Pearce again.

 

Well the way Mitchell Moses is playing right now, he doesn't deserve a go either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quint said:

 

Well the way Mitchell Moses is playing right now, he doesn't deserve a go either.

 

This tosser thinks he is the greatest to have ever played the game. Just because the filthy Lebbos picked him for the World Cup, he thinks he is Origin standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An early suggestion, left centre & hooker spots wide open IMO:

 

1. Tedesco

2. T Trbojevic

3. J Morris/L Mitchell/Dugan/Hayne

4. Bird

5. Ferguson

6. Keary

7. Maloney

8. Klemmer

9. Peats/McInnes/Cook

10. Vaughan

11. Cordner (c)

12. Jackson

13. J Trbojevic

 

14. Graham

15. Boyd

16. Frizell

17. De Belin

 

Wade Graham is lucky, would've picked Jordan McLean instead if he wasn't injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, Mr Chook said:

An early suggestion, left centre & hooker spots wide open IMO:

 

1. Tedesco

2. T Trbojevic

3. J Morris/L Mitchell/Dugan/Hayne

4. Bird

5. Ferguson

6. Keary

7. Maloney

8. Klemmer

9. Peats/McInnes/Cook

10. Vaughan

11. Cordner (c)

12. Jackson

13. J Trbojevic

 

14. Graham

15. Boyd

16. Frizell

17. De Belin

 

Wade Graham is lucky, would've picked Jordan McLean instead if he wasn't injured.

Fairly awesome side there Mr Chook especially the bench. The back have a few weaknesses especially in the centres and Ferguson. I am not sure that Keary is up to it yet but he could rise to the occasion (like all Queenslanders do).  I just do not see why Cordner is always an automatic selection for NSW...he is a real workhouse but he doesn't present much in attack IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sydgeoff said:

Fairly awesome side there Mr Chook especially the bench. The back have a few weaknesses especially in the centres and Ferguson. I am not sure that Keary is up to it yet but he could rise to the occasion (like all Queenslanders do).  I just do not see why Cordner is always an automatic selection for NSW...he is a real workhouse but he doesn't present much in attack IMHO.

 

Well Geoff.......NSW surely can't play their captain from the bench.

 

oh wait......

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 6:25 PM, sydgeoff said:

This tosser thinks he is the greatest to have ever played the game. Just because the filthy Lebbos picked him for the World Cup, he thinks he is Origin standard.

 

I'm not sure if this is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was gonna say similar. he needs a few more good games before I am convinced.

Like to see him up against Smith. See how he goes.

Apart from dummy half running, not sure he takes the right options in attack and defence when under pressure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to add Api Koreisau on my team of potential NSW hookers this year. Doing good things at Manly.

 

Also had Jack Bird down as NSW right centre then noticed next Broncos game he was playing left so no friggin idea now.

Left Centre - Bird/Hayne/Mitchell/Morris/Croker

Right Centre - Dugan/Aitken/Roberts/???

 

Picked T Trbojevic at left wing but geez Mansour would be darn close for that spot too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Diddee said:

Lateral Mitchell and Aitken are the form centres.

 

Dugan is done.

 

I'm not sold on Latrell Mitchell's defence.

Aitken has been superb this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×